Re: [World] ALL scratches grow wider and more visible - learned that at GPD.

Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 15:24:54 -0500

>>>I've cleaned maybe 8 new construction jobs where I didn't see scratching, even in sun, then saw the scratches during future cleanings. – Mark Ahlich<<<

Yep.

That’s because they didn’t grow until you were long gone.

People are slowly starting to realize this has affected them, too.

Those time lapse pictures I showed at the Picnic?

I now wish I would have shown them in reverse order – showed you the 24 hour pictures first – and walked you back in time to see how tiny the scratches were at 30 seconds.

Thanks,

Gary Mauer

Window Cleaning Network

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, USA