Re: [World] Picnic - boost from RHG

Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 20:06:11 -0500

Nite

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 30, 2013, at 8:05 PM, "Mark Ahlich" <addressis@removed> wrote:

O con o mo woc

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 22, 2013, at 10:42 AM, "Gary Mauer" <addressis@removed> wrote:

I just heard from Shawn Gavin – in addition to sponsoring the poolside Westlake room at Olympia, he is sending along an RHG Pro-Rinse DI system for a door prize.

<image001.jpg>

RHG Products Company
RHG Conference Room Sponsor
(Sponsoring use of the Westlake Room for Saturday morning meetings)

For door prize drawing:
RHG Pro-Rinse DI system

There is still time to register for the Picnic – still a few hotel rooms – and tee times for the Don Chute Memorial.

It’s a real easy drive from anywhere in the Midwest - take I-94 to Oconomowoc.

Check it out at www.window-cleaning.net/picnic/ or fire up your Guidebook Picnic App

BTW - Here’s how to pronounce “Oconomowoc

Thanks,

Gary Mauer

Window Cleaning Network

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, USA

Window Cleaning Network Picnic – Weekend of July 27!