Re: [World] Using a hydrant

Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 12:24:28 -0500

You would probably need to contact the water department and see if they may allow it.  They could place a reducer on the 2.5" connection that could feed into a garden hose .  They would probably place a small water meter on it so that they could keep track of the gallons used and then they would probably bill you.  Being that the hydrant is next to the hotel and would be needed in the unlikely event of a fire at the hotel, they or the fire department may not want you to use it..

John Adank
Crystal Clear Wind Cleaning
Onalaska, WI
Sent from my iPad