Re: [World] Harness or no?

Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 17:28:32 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds better than the scenario I originally pictured...but, as Gary said, I'd still maybe have issues, depending on the building's condition.  You can have all your equipment legal and tested, but you still have to depend on the integrity of the structure to withstand the pressures from that equipment.

Paul Gaston
Leo's Window Cleaning
Serving North Texas since 1951
http://www.leoswc.com/

From: Gary Mauer <addressis@removed>
To: addressis@removed
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 10:02 AM
Subject: RE: [World] Harness or no?

I would want to know the door jamb itself was solid.
I don’t think they rate door jambs - maybe if you knew enough about the way the building was constructed.
(Steel and concrete – or am I betting my life the carpenter used more than a couple of nails?)

Thanks,
Gary Mauer
Window Cleaning Network
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, USA