RE: [World] Harness or no?

Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 08:09:16 -0400

Paul,

I think he was referring to a door jam. Not to say that practice is ok. There are different ratings for restraint and arrest though. Don’t quote me on this but I think restraint is 1500 Lb and arrest I know if 5000lb. J

Keep up the good posts Paul. Hope to see you at the picnic.

Best Regards,

Mark S. Reinhart

President

Logo_Print_Large

                       “Truly The Clear Choice”

Check Out Our Promo Videos

Video #1      Video #2

E-mail addressis@removed

Web Site www.awardwindow.com

Member,   IWCA( Current President Elect),  AUWC,  SAIA, SPRAT, BOMA,  BBB,  GR Commerce,

Phone 616-241-6875,  Fax 616-241-6877

PLEASE NOTE: The contents of this email are the property of Award Window Cleaning Services Inc.. If this e-mail or attachment/s was not addressed to you,  or your group, you have no legal right to read it, forward it, or use it. If you think you have received it in error, please notify the sender. Do not forward, copy, or use without permission of the sender. This message may contain an advertisement of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under US Law. The postal address for Award Window Cleaning Services is P.O. Box 3504 Grand Rapids, MI 49501.

In our ongoing effort to help implement socially and environmentally consciuous business  practices, we ask you to consider the environment prior to printing this e-mail.