Re: [World] starting over......

Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 20:22:32 -0400

You should get friendly with and probably join the local chamber of commerce. Then start attending the chamber events. That's the best way I know of to get known in a close knit community.

Logan Wilder
Crystal Clear Window Cleaning
Vice President, Administration
Master Window Cleaners of America

(812)614-8329
Www.ilovemywindowcleaner.com
Greensburg IN.

From: Christopher Thompson <addressis@removed>
Sent: Tue Jul 09 17:08:51 EDT 2013
To: "addressis@removed" <addressis@removed>
Subject: [World] starting over......

Hello World,

This is Chris Thompson with Attention to Detail Window Cleaning, now of Bottineau, ND.  I am living in a small town, smaller than West Branch, MI and the population is a lot more spread out.  The town we now live in is very much word-of-mouth, everybody knows everybody, etc.  I am going to do some flyers in the local newspapers after I get all of my business stuff set up with the state, insurance, etc.  The next two closest towns are 50 miles and 80 miles.  Should I try to get a website set up to get people looking or not?  I had someone contact me from ibizwebsite.com about doing one for us and they said that they get you to the top of the search engine listings.

So, any help would be greatly appreciated from anyone.

Thanks,

Chris Thompson
Attention to Detail Window Cleaning
Bottineau, ND