RE: [World] NYC Rescue

Date Wed, 3 Jul 2013 15:27:19 -0500

Actually, there are many high-rise buildings here in the Twin Cities that have PI Systems. If the point of suspension is over 300 feet, they cannot use transportable outrigger beams per 1910.66(f)(3)(ii)(A) or davit systems per 1910.66(f)(3)(iii)(C)(1) to ground rigged working platforms.

Jon A. Arreguin

Owner/Operations Manager

C-THRU Window Cleaning, LLC

PO Box 9948