RE: [World] ALL scratches grow wider and more visible - learned that at GPD.

Date Tue, 2 Jul 2013 16:57:15 -0500

Seems like window cleaners who have some awareness of tempered glass quality like to say their competition had access to the same information – too bad for them if they didn’t figure it out first.

(Typo in my other message.)

Thanks,

Gary Mauer

Window Cleaning Network

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, USA

Window Cleaning Network Picnic – Weekend of July 27!