RE: [World] Picnic - Don Chute Golf Tournament - sponsor a hole for charity?

Date Tue, 2 Jul 2013 15:27:22 -0500

Two weeks to go before tee signs need to be ordered for sponsors of the July 26 Don Chute Memorial Charity Golf – presented by IPC.

4 holes are already sponsored.

IWCA is sponsoring 2 holes

MWCoA

WCR

Our goal is to put a sponsor sign at each tee box.  It’s $100.00 - for a sign with your name and/or company name or message.

Proceeds benefit HeartBound Ministries - a charity Don believed in and worked with.

(HeartBound is a group that supports prison chaplains in Georgia.)

To get in on this, please contact Kim Little at 910-724-4442 or email addressis@removed.

The Don Chute Memorial is Friday, July 26 at the Paganica Golf Course in Oconomowoc.

Day before the Picnic.

You do not need to be a golfer or Picnic attendee to sponsor a tee box sign - but of course you're invited :-)

Thanks,

Gary Mauer

Window Cleaning Network

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, USA

Window Cleaning Network Picnic – Weekend of July 27!